This complimentary virtual event is taking place at 10am (EST) / 3pm (BST) daily between June 22 and June 26.
Key topics being covered include:
- Resilience, disaster recovery and BCM
- Third party risk management
- Cyber risk and privacy
- Fraud and financial crime
- Model risks of AI & machine learning
General outline of each online session:
- Short presentation lasting around 20-20 minutes
- Followed by interactive panel discussion for around 40-45 minutes
- Insights, discussion and presentations from more than 20 industry professionals
- Attendees will have the chance to participate in live Q&A
Hear insights, presentations and panel discussions from senior professionals of; Citibank Canada, Bank of China, Bank of England, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Clarien Bank, State Street, BNP Paribas, MUFG, Bank of the West, HSBC, City of London Police, Lloyds Banking Group and many more.
You can pick and choose which days, if not all, you would like to attend. Plus, this is free to attend* for end user professionals from financial institutions or government bodies.
Find out more, view the full agendas and speaker line up at www.cefpro.com/nfrweek
Category: Conferences | Business & Economics | Audit & Risk
General Admission: USD 0.0