This Congress will feature a comprehensive educational program in movement disorders led by a global faculty, including classroom seminars, mentorship sessions, discussion of video cases, and enhanced poster interactions. Plenary and parallel sessions will be devoted to the latest updates on treatments targeting disease cause, advanced pump and neurosurgical therapies, individualized approaches to patient care, and on how genetics and disease subtyping are changing our approach to movement disorders. The final day will include debates on controversial issues in our field.
The XXV World Congress on Parkinson’s Disease and Related Disorders is designed to encourage interactions among colleagues across different countries and career stages and has a personal and collegial feel.
- Focus on education – participate in a comprehensive educational program in movement disorders led by global faculty
- Personal and interactive meeting – the smaller size of this Congress permits interactions among colleagues across different countries and career stages
- Plenary sessions – learn about the phenomenology, pathophysiology, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to various movement disorders
- Expert updates on causative and advanced therapies, individualized approaches to patient care, newly identified genetic disorders, current controversies
- Classroom seminars adapted to international resident programs
- Skills workshops and Mentorship sessions – practical and insider information you can‘t get from a textbook
- Grand Parade of Movement Disorders – video session highlighting interesting presentations of movement disorders
- Enhanced poster interactions
Regular Congress Fee - starts from: EUR 550.0,
Reduced Fee - starts from: EUR 275.0,
Students/Residents/Trainees - starts from: EUR 250.0,
Reduced Fee for Students/Residents/Trainees - starts from: EUR 175.0
Venue Details: Prague Congress Centre